Specific Creationist Arguments
Dave E. Matson
- It only takes one proof of a young earth to decide the issue.
- The Sun is Shrinking!
- Cosmic Dust Accumulation on the Moon and Earth
- Comet Burnout
- Meteorites, Fossil Craters and Geologic Strata
- The Moon is Receding and it Could Only Have Been So Close
- U-236 and Th-230, Both Short-Lived Isotopes, Are Still Around
- Space Dust and the Poynting-Robertson Effect
- Expanding Star Clusters
- Saturn’s Rings are Unstable!
- Jupiter and Saturn Still Give Off Heat
- Is the Earth’s Magnetic Field Decaying Exponentially?
- The Volume of Lava and the Earth’s Age
- Mineral Influx Into the Oceans
- The Amount of Helium in the Earth’s Atmosphere
- The Continents Would Have Eroded Away!
- Topsoil Only Takes a Few Thousand Years to Form
- Niagara Falls is Less than 10,000 Years Old
- Oil and Gas Wells are Under Incredible Pressure
- The Mississippi River Delta
- The Earth’s Rotation is Slowing Down!
- The Ocean Basins Should Have a Thicker Layer of Sediment
- Stalactites, Stalagmites, and Flowstones
- The Sahara Desert
- How Long Did it Take to Salt the Oceans?
- Human Population Growth and a Young Earth
- Is the Oldest Coral Reef Only 4200 Years Old?
- The Oldest Tree is 4300 Years Old
- The Oldest Historical Records are Only 6000 Years Old
- The Dates in the Bible Add Up to 6000 Years
- Many Creation Stories are Set in the Recent Past