Brief Biography of
Name: Adam Lewis
Born: Beckley, West Virginia, 1983
- B.A. English Writing, Cum Laude, Concord University, 2006
- Masters student, Professional Writing (with a concentration in Composition and Rhetoric), Kennesaw State University, expected completion 2011
- Member, Student Coalition for Inquiry (Kennesaw State University)
- "Why Religion is Persuasive: How Religious Rhetoric Taps into Intuitions Underlying Religious Thought" (2011) on the Secular Web.
- "Framing God: Toward a Cognitive Account of Religious Rhetoric" (masters thesis, expected completion 2011)
Personal: My interests have varied widely over the course of my academic career, but now they are largely focused on religious and moral cognition and the accompanying rhetoric.