An Inquiry into Davis' Account of the Possibility of Rational Belief and Rational Scepticism in the Resurrection of Jesus (1998)
The following essay is the product of a directed study taken with Professor Michael Martin at Boston University.
- I. Introduction: Disagreement and the Resurrection of Jesus
- II. Supernaturalism's Best Case: Core Facts
- III. Naturalism's Best Case: Christological Mythicism
- IV. Support for the Core Facts of Core Facts
- V. When Theories Collide
- VI. Concluding Remarks: Return to DT and the Possibility of Rational Resurrection-Belief and Resurrection-Doubt