Victor J. Stenger
Victor Stenger received his Ph.D. from UCLA in 1963. He has had an active research career in elementary particle physics and astrophysics. He is emeritus professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Hawaii and visiting fellow in philosophy at the University of Colorado. Professor Stenger has also been a visiting professor at the University of Heidelberg, Oxford University (twice), Rutherford-Appleton Laboratory, and the Italian National Institute for Nuclear Research. He has authored or coauthored over fifty papers in major physics and astrophysics journals on his research, and he has given over 100 talks at international conferences, all of which are published in the proceedings of these conferences. He is the author of Has Science Found God?; Not by Design; Physics and Psychics; Timeless Reality; and The Unconscious Quantum. [See also Vic Stenger in the Secular Web Library.]
- God and the Folly of Faith: The Incompatibility of Science and Religion
- God: The Failed Hypothesis--How Science Shows That God Does Not Exist
- Has Science Found God? : The Latest Results in the Search for Purpose in the Universe
- Not by Design: The Origin of the Universe
- Physics and Psychics : The Search for a World Beyond the Senses
- The Comprehensible Cosmos: Where Do the Laws of Physics Come From?
- The Fallacy of Fine-Tuning: Why the Universe Is Not Designed for Us
- The New Atheism: Taking a Stand for Science and Reason
- The Unconscious Quantum : Metaphysics in Modern Physics and Cosmology
- Timeless Reality : Symmetry, Simplicity, and Multiple Universes
None published in the Secular Web Kiosk.