Michael Martin received his Ph.D. in philosophy from Harvard University. Beginning in 1975 he held the position of professor of philosophy at Boston University. He is now retired.
In addition to his over one hundred published articles, Martin has written several books including his sweeping Atheism: A Philosophical Justification (1990), The Case Against Christianity (1991), and a collection of short stories: The Big Domino in the Sky and Other Atheistic Tales (1996).
See also Michael Martin's many articles in the Secular Web Library.
- Atheism, Morality, and Meaning
- Atheism: A Philosophical Justification
- Murder in Lecture Hall B
- The Big Domino in the Sky
- The Cambridge Companion to Atheism
- The Case Against Christianity
- The Impossibility of God
- The Improbability of God