Brief Biography of
Name: James Hannam
- B.A. Physics, University of Oxford, 1993
- M.A. Historical Research, University of London, 2003
- Ph.D candidate, History and Philosophy of Science, University of Cambridge, 2006
Awards and Scholarships:
- Bursury, Pembroke College, Cambridge, 2003
- Ph.D Studentship, Arts and Humanities Research Board, 2004
- Rausing Studentship, University of Cambridge, 2004
- Riley Declamation Prize, Pembroke College, Cambridge, 2004
- Member, British Society for the History of Science
- "In Defense of the Fine Tuning Design Argument" (2001) on the Secular Web.
- "Objection Dismissed on Appeal" (2006) on the Secular Web.
- "Some Reading Suggestions for Research on Medieval and Early Modern Universities" (2005). Research Methods Guide, University of Cambridge.
Dissertations and Theses:
- M.A.: Church Discipline of Natural Philosophers in the Middle Ages
- Ph.D: Sixteenth-Century Scientific Education in English Universities
Personal: Married with one daughter. Living in Kent, England.