Brief Biography of
Name: Clifford Greenblatt
Born: Baltimore, Maryland, 1952
Profession: Electrical Engineer (in design and development of meteorological instruments)
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, 1976
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, 1974
- "David Chalmers' Principle of Organizational Invariance and the Personal Soul" (2014) on the Secular Web.
- "Sentience Not Explained" (2007) in the Secular Web Kiosk. (A brief critique of Daniel C. Dennett's Consciousness Explained.)
- "Could a Materialist Believe in Heaven and Hell?" (2003) in the Secular Web Kiosk.
Personal: Although I trust the biblical view of reality, I'm quite interested in the philosophy of naturalism.