Brief Biography of
Name: Charles Echelbarger
Birth Year: 1942
- Ph.D. Philosophy, Ohio State University, 1969.
Title: Professor of Philosophy, State University of New York at Oswego
- Member of the American Philosophical Association
- Member of the Hume Society
- President of the Society of Humanist Philosophers
- "Sellars on Thinking and the Myth of the Given." Philosophical Studies 25 (1974): 231-246.
- "Hume's Tacit Atheism." Religious Studies 2 (1975): 19-35.
- "An Alleged Legend." Philosophical Studies 39 (1981): 227-245.
- "David Hume on Deduction." Philosophy Research Archives Vol. XIII (1988): 351-365.
- "Hume and the Logicians" in Logic and the Workings of the Mind. The Logic of Ideas and Faculty Psychology in Early Modern Philosophy, ed. Patricia Easton. Atascadero, CA: Ridegeview Press, 1997.