Mohammad Akram Gill
Mohammad Gill holds a Ph.D in Civil Engineering (Hydraulics) and he has taught at the University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, and at Wayne State University, Detroit, as a part time faculty member. At present he holds the position of Assistant General Superintendent of Engineering at the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department, Detroit MI. See also the author's Library articles.
None listed in the Secular Web Bookstore.
- A Plea for Rationalism
- Influence of the Idea of God on Human Thought
- Review of Science and Religion: Are They Compatible (ed. Paul Kurtz)
- Review of Ayaan Hirsi Ali's Infidel
- Review of Christopher Hitchens' God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
- Review of Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion
- Review of Sam Harris' The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason
- The Theory of Everything