James R. Henderson
MS Mathematics, University of Arkansas (1990),
Ph.D. Philosophy, State University of New York at Buffalo (2003),
Associate Professor of Mathematics and Philosophy, University of Pittsburgh at Titusville.
None listed in the Secular Web Bookstore.
- Baseball and the Fine Tuning Argument
- Faith and Evidence
- In Praise of Ham
- On the Existence of Barbers and God
- Pimpin' May Not Be Easy, but Try Being a Moderate Christian
- Teach the Controversy?
- The Argument from Degrees of Perfection: Less Than Perfect
- The Moral Argument for God's Existence
- Theism, Atheism, and Agnosticism
- Undermining the Argument from Common Consent
- Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing? Is Not an Argument