(1946 - )
Gerd Lüdemann is Professor of the History and Literature of Early Christianity at the University of Göttingen, Germany. Professor Lüdemann's published conclusions about Christianity aroused great controversy in his native Germany, where the Confederation of Protestant Churches in Lower Saxony demanded his immediate dismissal from the theological faculty of his university. Despite this threat to his academic freedom, he has retained his post at the university, although the chair he holds was renamed to disassociate him from the training program of German pastors.
- Intolerance and the Gospel: Selected Texts from the New Testament
- Jesus After 2000 Years
- Paul: The Founder of Christianity
- The Great Deception: And What Jesus Really Said and Did
- The Resurrection of Christ: A Historical Inquiry
- The Resurrection of Jesus: History, Experience, Theology
- What Really Happened to Jesus
None published in the Secular Web Kiosk.